Saturday, July 24, 2004

Banner

Mood: Proud
Music: Edward Scissorhands Soundtrack (it still hasn't stopped)

This is an even shorter post than the last. I just wanted to let you know that I added the nifty banner up top (which I made! Hence the proud mood.) The images are of the college I will be going to next month!

When putting it in, I learned much more about the code for the blog! I might be changing little things around the blog for the next couple of weeks when I get the time. Not like I wouldn't have been doing that anyways.

Not much else is going on. I just finished watching Tremors 4 (which I had never seen before), and now Tremors 3 is on. Since I got nothing better to do with my time, I thought "What the hell."

Update: I just wanted to state that Tremors 3 is great! There are some damn funny and memorable lines! My favorite so far is "Is your head up your ass for the warmth?" That's a phrase everyone should know and have at the ready!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home