Damn you, Pop-ups!
Mood: very annoyed
Music: none
I came to my blog about an hour ago to be greeted with a pop-up going to a totally unrelated site! Let me warn you all right now: MY SITES SHOULD NEVER HAVE POP-UPS!!! I made sure to get a host who wouldn't have pop-ups, as I made sure google wouldn't do it on my blog when I created it. Lo and behold, every time you came to my blog, a pop-up would greet you every time going to the same site. First I thought that maybe there was spyware that was to blame (because it has been in the past.) Oh no, I did all the scans with Adware, Spybot, and other minor ones. I deleted every bit of Spyware found. I came back to my blog, and still that damn pop-up showed up! By now I'm just in a rage. Then it hits me. That tag board was free. Then I thought, "No, it couldn't be. There weren't any pop-ups before when I put it in." So I tried taking the code out for the tag board just to see if it would solve the problem. The cursed pop-up no longer greets my tired eyes. I really need to read the fine print more closely when it comes to these things.
Good night, all. The battle with with pop-up has made me weary. Tomorrow I shall raise my weapon at the ready and prepare to do battle with evil once more.
Music: none
I came to my blog about an hour ago to be greeted with a pop-up going to a totally unrelated site! Let me warn you all right now: MY SITES SHOULD NEVER HAVE POP-UPS!!! I made sure to get a host who wouldn't have pop-ups, as I made sure google wouldn't do it on my blog when I created it. Lo and behold, every time you came to my blog, a pop-up would greet you every time going to the same site. First I thought that maybe there was spyware that was to blame (because it has been in the past.) Oh no, I did all the scans with Adware, Spybot, and other minor ones. I deleted every bit of Spyware found. I came back to my blog, and still that damn pop-up showed up! By now I'm just in a rage. Then it hits me. That tag board was free. Then I thought, "No, it couldn't be. There weren't any pop-ups before when I put it in." So I tried taking the code out for the tag board just to see if it would solve the problem. The cursed pop-up no longer greets my tired eyes. I really need to read the fine print more closely when it comes to these things.
Good night, all. The battle with with pop-up has made me weary. Tomorrow I shall raise my weapon at the ready and prepare to do battle with evil once more.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home