Friday, July 30, 2004

Milla Jovovich (GORGEOUS WOMAN!)

Mood: Happy :)
Music: Anitra's Dance

I haven't accomplished much today. I woke up at 5:45 to get to a 7 o'clock appointment where I went and was operated on. Hurray. Surgery over. Anywho, on to the more important things I did today. Okay, really just thing. I made a Milla Jovovich desktop wallpaper with which I am quite pleased! Thanks to Blitzgal for the scans!
The wall size is 1024x768. This is currently set as my desktop wallpaper, and I suspect it will remain so for a long time to come!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great wallpaper! I love to see people putting my scans to good use. :)

--Blitzgal

9:17 AM  
Blogger cjufnf said...

Aww, thank you, Blitzgal! Thanks again for the scans. When I was browsing through the scans on your site, I almost fell out of my chair when I saw that you had scans of Milla Jovovich!

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think milla jovovich is extremely beautiful, it's good to see someone appreciates that!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home