Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Oo

Mood: annoyed
Music: Let the Spirit Move Me

I got an email from Jesus today. He approved me for a mortgage, and he offered to save me money if I filled out the online application. It's good to know that heaven has been expanding its department.

No really, under the 'From' part of Outlook Express, it said Jesus. Now you may or may not know that I personally don't like Christianity at all. It just rubs me the wrong way. However, I think it is rude to take a religious icon that so many people look up to and use it as a ploy for sending spam around the world. It's worse than those WWJD bracelets (now making plates too!) and those inane fish for cars. So any of you spammers out there, try to show a little more respect when it comes to religion.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

hahahaha...Jesus emailed you today? Maybe that's the new form of burning bush? Somehow, I don't think he'd as you to fill out a questionairre. Kinda gives up the whole "all knowing, all seeing" God part.

11:23 PM  
Blogger cjufnf said...

Whoa! Maybe the email really was from Jesus! Nope. It can't be. You're right. He wouldn't need me to fill out a questionnaire.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home