Pet Pics!
Mood: sleepily content
Music: chanting monks (gregorian or something or other)
I created a pet page which lists a little bio and pictures of my dogs! Would you like to visit Cjufnf's Pet Page? Who could resist cute pictures such as this one?

Also, I added Tora's sites underneath her name under contributors, and I added my pet page under my name!
UPDATE: Okay, I moved the links I mentioned above to the....you won't believe this...the Links section! It was confusing/annoying having them under "Contributors". I know I said in an earlier post that we webmasters could just have our sites on our profiles, but that only allows you to list one. Therefore, I changed my mind and put them back under the Links section.
Music: chanting monks (gregorian or something or other)
I created a pet page which lists a little bio and pictures of my dogs! Would you like to visit Cjufnf's Pet Page? Who could resist cute pictures such as this one?
Also, I added Tora's sites underneath her name under contributors, and I added my pet page under my name!
UPDATE: Okay, I moved the links I mentioned above to the....you won't believe this...the Links section! It was confusing/annoying having them under "Contributors". I know I said in an earlier post that we webmasters could just have our sites on our profiles, but that only allows you to list one. Therefore, I changed my mind and put them back under the Links section.
1 Comments:
Well..you've definitely done a few more things with your blog than I did with mine. Good job! Thanks for adding me to your recommended "Kick Ass Blogs". "Kick Ass" has got to be the best compliment yet!
PS...love edward scissor hands and chanting monks music, too. When I'm in the mood, Metallica S&M, song 1 "Fist full of gold" I think is the name. Or Evernescence.
Catch you on the flip side!
Post a Comment
<< Home