Porn Porn Porn!
Mood: Aggravated
Music: Iona
Why all the porn?!?!? Sorry. It's just that this damn poster crossposts these porn advertisements all across the newsgroups (or at least all of the ones I happen to read!) Why did it have to do with the Simpsons? Titles like "Wanna see Bart getting Marge pregnant" completely ruin the Simpson experience when watching TV!
I hope that bastard is shot for his ignorance!
Other things that happened this morning that have made me happy are the quotes listed in the newspaper. My favorite is "I don't like stupid people because they're dumb."
I'm also currently playing with a tag board right now. I know I could easily put it in, but not where I want it to go. I'll let you know when I have it working!
Music: Iona
Why all the porn?!?!? Sorry. It's just that this damn poster crossposts these porn advertisements all across the newsgroups (or at least all of the ones I happen to read!) Why did it have to do with the Simpsons? Titles like "Wanna see Bart getting Marge pregnant" completely ruin the Simpson experience when watching TV!
I hope that bastard is shot for his ignorance!
Other things that happened this morning that have made me happy are the quotes listed in the newspaper. My favorite is "I don't like stupid people because they're dumb."
I'm also currently playing with a tag board right now. I know I could easily put it in, but not where I want it to go. I'll let you know when I have it working!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home