Smidgeon
Mood: Slightly annoyed, mostly okay
Music: Edward Scissorhands Soundtrack
A small update. I decided to take the Webmaster Sites links off the sidebar because...well it really isn't needed if it can just be in our profiles, now does it? So if we want people to see 'em, we'll have 'em in our profiles.
On a side note, when surfing the next, I accidentally clicked on a .pdf file! NOOOO! Since the newest version of Adobe Reader is an absolute piece of crap, it takes forever and a day to load the .pdf in the browser. While waiting for it to load, all other processes will freeze (except Winamp kept on playing, although I could not stop it.) After trying to foolishly close Winamp while the temporary freeze was still going, it finally disappeared, but the music kept on playing. Finally, the .pdf loaded, and my browser was liberated from the Adobe POS reader. Oddly enough, the music is still playing although Winamp is not open at all. I'm not quite sure how to get it to stop...
Update: Okay, I tried pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete to see if I could close Winamp under Applications or Processes. It's not running under either. Okay, so I opened up Winamp. Music kept on going. I tried pressing play and stop. Music kept on going. I tried opening a new song and playing that. Not only did the other music not stop playing, but both songs became really loud as my volume suddenly went up to full (and scaring the shit outta me in the process.) I'm not quite sure what else to do. My guess is that this is gonna take a restart to fix.
Music: Edward Scissorhands Soundtrack
A small update. I decided to take the Webmaster Sites links off the sidebar because...well it really isn't needed if it can just be in our profiles, now does it? So if we want people to see 'em, we'll have 'em in our profiles.
On a side note, when surfing the next, I accidentally clicked on a .pdf file! NOOOO! Since the newest version of Adobe Reader is an absolute piece of crap, it takes forever and a day to load the .pdf in the browser. While waiting for it to load, all other processes will freeze (except Winamp kept on playing, although I could not stop it.) After trying to foolishly close Winamp while the temporary freeze was still going, it finally disappeared, but the music kept on playing. Finally, the .pdf loaded, and my browser was liberated from the Adobe POS reader. Oddly enough, the music is still playing although Winamp is not open at all. I'm not quite sure how to get it to stop...
Update: Okay, I tried pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete to see if I could close Winamp under Applications or Processes. It's not running under either. Okay, so I opened up Winamp. Music kept on going. I tried pressing play and stop. Music kept on going. I tried opening a new song and playing that. Not only did the other music not stop playing, but both songs became really loud as my volume suddenly went up to full (and scaring the shit outta me in the process.) I'm not quite sure what else to do. My guess is that this is gonna take a restart to fix.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home