Spiffy
Mood: elated
Music: Grieving Dance
I know...I need to learn to leave this blog for more than 2 hours (sleep shouldn't count.)
Anywho, I've made two more minor adjustments to the blog. 1: I added a background to the blog. Can't see it? Look at the top, left-hand corner. There ya go! Also, I added a nifty little quote thingy (I'm not sure what to call it) that displays a random quote each time you view my page! The quote is above the scrolling table that contains the posts, or you could say it is below the banner on the left-hand side.
Music: Grieving Dance
I know...I need to learn to leave this blog for more than 2 hours (sleep shouldn't count.)
Anywho, I've made two more minor adjustments to the blog. 1: I added a background to the blog. Can't see it? Look at the top, left-hand corner. There ya go! Also, I added a nifty little quote thingy (I'm not sure what to call it) that displays a random quote each time you view my page! The quote is above the scrolling table that contains the posts, or you could say it is below the banner on the left-hand side.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home