Well ain't this a pisser?
Mood: Amused
Music: Tancred
I took this quiz to find out if I was damned. I guess I got okay results. I dunno. I guess each person takes this a different way...

Are You Damned?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey
Though you are leaving this life in God's grace, you haven't quite been able to stop yourself from sinning. Our God is an angry God, and requires that you serve your time in limbo before you pass through the pearly gates. Some theologians believe that while you are resting here, you won't know that eventually you will reach heaven, causing terrible doubts and hopeless speculations. Good luck.
Some other disturbing results from a Personality Disorder Test:
You are rated "low," "moderate," "high," or "very high" probability for each disorder. Low or moderate ratings mean that you are unlikely to have the disorder. High or very high means you are more likely to have the disorder.
One more personality test and then I'm outta here. A storm's a-brewing...
Take Eysenck's EPQ-R based Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com
Music: Tancred
I took this quiz to find out if I was damned. I guess I got okay results. I dunno. I guess each person takes this a different way...
Are You Damned?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey
Though you are leaving this life in God's grace, you haven't quite been able to stop yourself from sinning. Our God is an angry God, and requires that you serve your time in limbo before you pass through the pearly gates. Some theologians believe that while you are resting here, you won't know that eventually you will reach heaven, causing terrible doubts and hopeless speculations. Good luck.
Some other disturbing results from a Personality Disorder Test:
You are rated "low," "moderate," "high," or "very high" probability for each disorder. Low or moderate ratings mean that you are unlikely to have the disorder. High or very high means you are more likely to have the disorder.
| Disorder | Rating |
| Paranoid: | High |
| Schizoid: | Low |
| Schizotypal: | High |
| Antisocial: | Moderate |
| Borderline: | Moderate |
| Histrionic: | Moderate |
| Narcissistic: | High |
| Avoidant: | Very High |
| Dependent: | Moderate |
| Obsessive-Compulsive: | Moderate |
-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! -- | |
One more personality test and then I'm outta here. A storm's a-brewing...
Eysenck's Test Results |
| Extraversion (25%) low which suggests you are very quiet, unassertive, and aloof. Neuroticism (27%) low which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, unemotional but possibly too unobservant of your feelings. Psychoticism (53%) medium which suggests you are moderately offensive, uncooperative, and rebellious. |
personality tests by similarminds.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home