Wicca...
Mood: I dunno how to explain it, it's like I'm content, but it's not like I'm happy with what's around me. I'm not upset either. I'm just kinda here.
Music: none
...For the Rest of Us
I ran across a spectacular website that gives you the down and dirty about Wicca. This gives you the cold hard facts about what Wicca is all about. It also elaborates on such things as "Fluffy Bunnies" and the such. The funniest thing I found there? A quote from the show Buffy: The Vampire Slayer --
Willow: Talk. All talk. 'Blah, blah, Gaia. Blah, blah, moon. Menstrual life-force power thingy.'
Buffy: No actual witches in your witch group?
Willow: No. Bunch of wanna blessed be's. Nowadays every girl with a henna tattoo and a spice rack thinks she's a sister to the dark ones.
I think we all can recall a teen that dresses in Goth clothes who claims to be Wiccan as they go through a rebellious stage against their parents (let me just say that all people who are Gothic do not claim to be Wiccan!) I'm most thankful a site out there clearly says "HEY! If you are 'practicing' Wicca for those reasons, then you aren't Wiccan!"
This site is definitely going under the Links section of this blog!
Music: none
...For the Rest of Us
I ran across a spectacular website that gives you the down and dirty about Wicca. This gives you the cold hard facts about what Wicca is all about. It also elaborates on such things as "Fluffy Bunnies" and the such. The funniest thing I found there? A quote from the show Buffy: The Vampire Slayer --
Willow: Talk. All talk. 'Blah, blah, Gaia. Blah, blah, moon. Menstrual life-force power thingy.'
Buffy: No actual witches in your witch group?
Willow: No. Bunch of wanna blessed be's. Nowadays every girl with a henna tattoo and a spice rack thinks she's a sister to the dark ones.
I think we all can recall a teen that dresses in Goth clothes who claims to be Wiccan as they go through a rebellious stage against their parents (let me just say that all people who are Gothic do not claim to be Wiccan!) I'm most thankful a site out there clearly says "HEY! If you are 'practicing' Wicca for those reasons, then you aren't Wiccan!"
This site is definitely going under the Links section of this blog!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home