I'll think of one later...maybe
Mood: see title
Music: none
Not much to report on. I'm trying to remember everything I did yesterday. It involved a lot of driving around and shopping. I hate shopping. Damn you, college! Making me have to go shopping to get prepared....that's low...real low...
Ooh! I got a meningitis shot yesterday also for college. It didn't hurt at all. When I say didn't hurt, I mean I did not feel a thing. No penetration of the needle, no pain when the medicine was injected into my muscle causing some of the cells to tear, and no pain when the needle was pulled back out. That is a first for me.
Soon...so soon now...I can't tell what is so soon. Only one of my most trusted friends know. But college is also soon! Less than 10 days before I move!
Now I'll just sit here and wait for the soon to come...
Music: none
Not much to report on. I'm trying to remember everything I did yesterday. It involved a lot of driving around and shopping. I hate shopping. Damn you, college! Making me have to go shopping to get prepared....that's low...real low...
Ooh! I got a meningitis shot yesterday also for college. It didn't hurt at all. When I say didn't hurt, I mean I did not feel a thing. No penetration of the needle, no pain when the medicine was injected into my muscle causing some of the cells to tear, and no pain when the needle was pulled back out. That is a first for me.
Soon...so soon now...I can't tell what is so soon. Only one of my most trusted friends know. But college is also soon! Less than 10 days before I move!
Now I'll just sit here and wait for the soon to come...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home