*sheepish look*
Mood: sleepy, very sleepy (it's a mood now!)
Music: none.......yet
I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still alive. I've just been busy with moving up to college and orientation week. They keep you busy ALL day! I'm not the cheery school spirit type of person. Everyone is sooooo perky and happy. As a severe introvert, I have to admit some parts are driving me INSANE! One more week it will all be over....then the sports begin! AHHHHHH! Then people will start bugging me to go to games.
In other news (which happens to be good), I saw some old friends here that I haven't seen in about two years! It was okay seeing them again. Also, I was able to get ahold of a friend I was looking for because I hadn't seen him all summer. I finally got him on his cell-phone.
Nothing else to really report. Everything is fine. The End. Good night. You may now leave. STOP READING MY BLOG!!! I just want to sleep!
Music: none.......yet
I just wanted to let y'all know that I'm still alive. I've just been busy with moving up to college and orientation week. They keep you busy ALL day! I'm not the cheery school spirit type of person. Everyone is sooooo perky and happy. As a severe introvert, I have to admit some parts are driving me INSANE! One more week it will all be over....then the sports begin! AHHHHHH! Then people will start bugging me to go to games.
In other news (which happens to be good), I saw some old friends here that I haven't seen in about two years! It was okay seeing them again. Also, I was able to get ahold of a friend I was looking for because I hadn't seen him all summer. I finally got him on his cell-phone.
Nothing else to really report. Everything is fine. The End. Good night. You may now leave. STOP READING MY BLOG!!! I just want to sleep!
1 Comments:
hehehehehe...
Thanks, Chuck, for being a reader! Now please let me sleep!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home