Monday, August 02, 2004

Smooth as a baby's bottom

Mood: tired, but okay
Music: none

Hey, today was the first time I bought a razor blade! Ha! Yes, I know it's funny that I'm 18, and I'm now just buying my first razor. To tell you the truth, it was all due to laziness. It is so much easier/faster with an electric one, but I can't deny that a razor gives a much closer shave! I don't understand how guys cut themselves. They must really be pressing hard on the razor for that to happen. I thought it was all very simple. Easy peasy. It just takes longer than with an electric shaver. Then again, I'm not one for perfection so I might be able to finish just as fast when doing a half-assed shave.

Still haven't contacted my roommate yet. I did try calling twice, though. I got the answering machine both times. I didn't leave a message. I never leave messages. Ever. I'd just prefer to try my luck again.

I can't find my movie Requiem for a Dream! I have a suspicion that my sister "borrowed" the DVD. Chances are that I will never see it again. Oh well, I'll just buy a new one.

Nothing else to really say. It's just another typical god-awfully hot day in August in the Midwest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home