Sunday, August 01, 2004

Well hey!

Mood: distraught
Music: Buddhist Monks of Maitri Vihar Monastery - 3 mantra chant

I think I've gotten the wall-making urge outta my system for the time being. Please be aware that it has not gone away forever. I will be posting more walls in the future!

Now that it's August, it has finally hit home that college starts in three weeks (but I move in two.) I still have not contacted my roommate. I'm working on it, honest...

Why the distraught mood? That's too personal for me to publish on the blog. Maybe later? OH! I know. If you can guess somewhat as to why, I will tell ya. You aren't going to be able to guess correctly, though, but you are still free to try.

Boredom setting in.............NOW! Okay. I'm bored as all get out! 87 degree weather is not conducive for outside activities. I'll just sit here and listen to the monks chant some more. Maybe I should get something to eat? I haven't eaten yet, and my head is killing me! That's a good idea! I'm off to eat! Mmmm...ravioli!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home