"God created liquor so the Irish wouldn't rule the world..."
Mood: beatissimus
Music: Conga Fury
First off, let me explain the meaning of the title. I'm watching Ghost and the Darkness right now, and that line is in it. I don't remember it from the last couple times I watched it. It's pretty funny, don't you think?
Nothing too exciting going on. I've just been sitting around doing nothing this weekend. Well, I did clean the room today, and I did laundry. So, technically, I accomplished 1/6 of what I needed to do over the weekend. All right! I'm getting better!
My current goal is to get ahold of a particular book. Reading excerpts from it on the internet, I've been completely drawn into its subject matter. I think the name of it is The Jesus Mysteries. This isn't some faith reaffirming book. I don't need one when I don't have a faith. Let's just say this: I bet you a thousand dollars that this book isn't listed among the best sellers list of the Roman Catholic Church. Probably most hated.
Well, I'm off! :)
Music: Conga Fury
First off, let me explain the meaning of the title. I'm watching Ghost and the Darkness right now, and that line is in it. I don't remember it from the last couple times I watched it. It's pretty funny, don't you think?
Nothing too exciting going on. I've just been sitting around doing nothing this weekend. Well, I did clean the room today, and I did laundry. So, technically, I accomplished 1/6 of what I needed to do over the weekend. All right! I'm getting better!
My current goal is to get ahold of a particular book. Reading excerpts from it on the internet, I've been completely drawn into its subject matter. I think the name of it is The Jesus Mysteries. This isn't some faith reaffirming book. I don't need one when I don't have a faith. Let's just say this: I bet you a thousand dollars that this book isn't listed among the best sellers list of the Roman Catholic Church. Probably most hated.
Well, I'm off! :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home