Sunday, October 24, 2004

If I had a title, I'd title in the morning...

Just an update to let you'll know how I've been. School is going fine. I'm bringing my math grade up from the pitiful F it once was. Hey, I got an 83% on the last test. I was pretty excited. Chemistry is doing better also. I only missed two questions (out of twenty) on the last test!!! Ha! Unfortunately, I knew how to do the two problems that I missed. I made stupid mistakes. I'm always plagued by stupid mistakes during tests. Oh well, it could have been worse. Latin is still kicking ass. I got a 100 on the first test and a 94 on the second test (bet you can guess why I missed certain questions on the Latin test. Stupid mistakes strike again! Argh!) Physics....ummm...I'm not going to major in physics anymore. Let's just leave it at that.

In other unrelated news, my sister decided to move out to Seattle. She should be there right now. She and my mother drove out there. I don't know what else to say about that really.

Nothing else to talk about. Nothing has miffed me so much as to cause me to rant. In fact, the only thing I've been doing is hanging out with friends. Last night we watched Cruel Intentions and Empire Records. God bless Empire Records. It's a great movie. I can't believe I forgot to put it on my favorite movies list.

I guess I'm off to go do homework. Well, at least it sounds nice to say it. hehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home