Friday, November 05, 2004

Ahhhh....smells like Autumn!

Mood: nonchalant
Music: Old Man

After being done with school today at 1:30, I quickly proceeded to go back to my dorm and going to sleep. I had the whole room to myself since my roommate would be gone for a chem-lab for 3 hours. Well, when it was around 4:40, I woke up to the screaming fire alarms. Oddly enough, it didn't bother me at all. I just slowly put on sandals and stumbled outside. With three fire drills already this year, you tend to not really give a damn about getting out in time. Anyways, the fire alarms apparently went off because someone lit some leaves around a bush on fire that just happened to be next to the building. As I went outside, it smelled so nice. I love the smell of burning leaves. It really made me feel like it was Autumn! I just thought I'd share that story.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Well..I was thinking, if you aren't as enthusiastic about physics or chemistry, maybe you should do languages or biology. nothing like good old latin words for medicine and carving up humans, verbally and phsyically. LOL

Glad to see your place didn't burn down. would have been a total bummer about the computer.

By the way...how did the Clinton clep notes go over?

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home