Hurray
Mood: quam beatissimus
Music: Lenele Palace II
I write this to congratulate both presidential candidates on a job well done. I will admit that I was rooting for Bush, and ultimately, I feel that I made the right decision.
Now, you may be thinking "That's just because you're a republican." And you know what? I am. So what? Kerry was still a bad choice for the Democrats. I would have nominated Dean. He was fine until the screaming thing (which I thought was great, but it worried many people.) Why don't you go and try to figure that one out? I didn't trust Kerry's past as a good sign of the future he would bring for this country. He's too indecisive. He jumps back and forth between opinions.
To sum it all up, this fits perfectly into my theory that I am ultimately right! lol. I called it the first year Bush ran for president. I knew he was the winner. And if you know me, the only time I'm wrong is when I've been misinformed! Okay, that's enough joking around. lol!
Music: Lenele Palace II
I write this to congratulate both presidential candidates on a job well done. I will admit that I was rooting for Bush, and ultimately, I feel that I made the right decision.
Now, you may be thinking "That's just because you're a republican." And you know what? I am. So what? Kerry was still a bad choice for the Democrats. I would have nominated Dean. He was fine until the screaming thing (which I thought was great, but it worried many people.) Why don't you go and try to figure that one out? I didn't trust Kerry's past as a good sign of the future he would bring for this country. He's too indecisive. He jumps back and forth between opinions.
To sum it all up, this fits perfectly into my theory that I am ultimately right! lol. I called it the first year Bush ran for president. I knew he was the winner. And if you know me, the only time I'm wrong is when I've been misinformed! Okay, that's enough joking around. lol!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home