Thursday, February 03, 2005

1111

Sorry, couldn't think of a title so I just put the time up for it instead considering it was interesting to me.

Hmmm....let's see...what's been going on recently? Well, Chem. 116 is a bitch because it takes a lot more work than Chem. 115 last semester. I like being lazy, damn it! Putting that aside, my professor is totally awesome. She is really a good teacher who actually likes the subject and teaching the class!

Latin 201. I hope the teacher dies (or quits or whatever). He's a horrible man who doesn't give a rat's ass about the class or the students. Honestly, he doesn't teach. He even said that himself. That bastard. There is nothing good about that class except my classmates who share a mutual hatred for the man.

Calculus 162. Is it so much to ask for a non-foreign teacher who I can understand?!??!!!?!?!? Even my TA is foreign. Crimony! This class will not go well. Must.....get.....a....tutor!

English 106. Why so much forced community service? After you get past that, however, the class is fine. The teacher is pretty cool, actually. For my next paper, I have to interview an International Graduate Student and write a profile paper on them. I'm interviewing some Chinese woman who has majored in cell biology. Should make for an interesting conversation. Maybe I'll post the interview. You never know how interesting it could be. Ack! I keep using the word 'interesting' in this post. Sorry for the lack of creativity.

Well, that's all I can think of. I wish I had something more insightful or interesting, but it's just another day in the life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home