AHHHH!
I have my first Chemistry test today. This is not good. This is really really not good. Too many equations! At least 20 of the little bastards. Of course, it doesn't help that I did not study whatsoever. Hey, I had goals for last weekend, but I got...er....sidetracked. Damn movies! Poltergeist 2 was on, then I watched Stigmata, and then the Superbowl after that. The day before was worse. I played Halo 2. I did do laundry (which was incidentally free!), Calculus, and Latin.
Calculus test this Wednesday. Oh goodie.
Still have to contact that international grad student about that interview that I'm supposed to have done before Wednesday. Yep, that's not happening any time soon.
I also still need to turn in my housing information for next year. I'll just be living where I am now. That's due by Friday if I want the same room. Which I do.
Crap. I just remembered that I have to work on the Chem. Lab report with my group tonight after the test. Well f*ck me! I won't be doing anything else tonight. The Chem test is from 6:30-7:30, and the lab report will take around two hours. I also have to fit in a time to eat dinner, and my last class ends at 4:30. Okay. Early dinner, cramming for test, take test, go back and bitch, go to Meredith to do lab report, come back, play a game of Halo to let out the massive amounts of stress that will build up today, and then go to bed. Crap.
Calculus test this Wednesday. Oh goodie.
Still have to contact that international grad student about that interview that I'm supposed to have done before Wednesday. Yep, that's not happening any time soon.
I also still need to turn in my housing information for next year. I'll just be living where I am now. That's due by Friday if I want the same room. Which I do.
Crap. I just remembered that I have to work on the Chem. Lab report with my group tonight after the test. Well f*ck me! I won't be doing anything else tonight. The Chem test is from 6:30-7:30, and the lab report will take around two hours. I also have to fit in a time to eat dinner, and my last class ends at 4:30. Okay. Early dinner, cramming for test, take test, go back and bitch, go to Meredith to do lab report, come back, play a game of Halo to let out the massive amounts of stress that will build up today, and then go to bed. Crap.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home