Saturday, February 12, 2005

Overdue

Mood: I'm here
Music: Mary, Mary - Chumbawamba

Well, I did that interview with the international graduate student last Thursday. It all went very well, and it was most interesting! It was pretty funny in the beginning, actually, because the woman who I was interviewing has only been in America for 5 months. She started off interviewing me first and asking questions about America. Aren't you glad that a lazy, 18-year-old, college student who is statistically said to think about sex every six seconds is your representative to other cultures? :)

Oh, speaking of sex, to liven up Chemistry lecture (and it needs livening) I decided to try to find sexual undertones to ANYTHING said in class. Let me tell you, it makes class VERY entertaining. God bless my immature mind! I'm thinking of applying this technique to make Calc. 162 more enjoyable as well.

Now, that profile paper I'm supposed to write on the international graduate student is due this Monday. I'm thinking of doing it tomorrow.

Damn this weekend! It's the weekend before Valentine's Day, and so many guys have their b*tch....erm....girlfriends over. Now, women don't bother me, but these aren't women. They are stereotypical girls who act like ditzes. If I hear one more girl giggling about nothing funny in particular one more time I'm gonna go insane. Thank god my mother raised me correctly! I should like a strong woman who can take care of herself. No dependents for me, thank you. Nothing is more pathetic than a woman acting weak, dumb, helpless, and obedient for a man to like her.

Let's see, on to other things...One of my dogs had to be put to sleep. Demi had recently been diagnosed with some type of heart problem. For some reason, the exact type is escaping my mind. Anyways, she was on medicine, but in the last few weeks she stopped eating and drinking. She was very very very very very very thin. Finally, she lost all bodily functions (couldn't open her eyes, couldn't get up, couldn't move, couldn't do anything) so my mother had to take her to the vet to be put to sleep.

Well, that's all for now. Another post was long overdue.

1 Comments:

Blogger cjufnf said...

Oh! I remember what the heart condition was now. It was congestive heart failure!

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home