Coepit
Status: Slightly Disoriented
Okay, the Chemistry test (which I happened to study for even more after my last post) was rape-tastically delicious on some parts. Others were quite easy. All in all, there were about 3 of 20 that I wasn't too sure on whether or not I had the right answer, and there wer 2 questions that I didn't have a damn clue how to do. I did not think that was too bad. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how that one turns out.
English! I got the paper done just now. Good thing today is just the rough draft. It'll give me time to really work on it some more. Hopefully my group can do the lab report tonight that is due Thursday. Tonight is the only night I really have time.
Another report will be up tomorrow to continue the coverage on the rapish situations this week.
Okay, the Chemistry test (which I happened to study for even more after my last post) was rape-tastically delicious on some parts. Others were quite easy. All in all, there were about 3 of 20 that I wasn't too sure on whether or not I had the right answer, and there wer 2 questions that I didn't have a damn clue how to do. I did not think that was too bad. I guess we'll just have to wait and see how that one turns out.
English! I got the paper done just now. Good thing today is just the rough draft. It'll give me time to really work on it some more. Hopefully my group can do the lab report tonight that is due Thursday. Tonight is the only night I really have time.
Another report will be up tomorrow to continue the coverage on the rapish situations this week.
1 Comments:
Well shit. The first time I really study for a chem. test AND I get help while studying from people, and I miss 8 out of 20. Let me just say it again. Shit. I will NOT waste my time studying just to fail if I am able to not study and do just fine. Damn college. I'm starting to get pissed with life.
Post a Comment
<< Home