Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Hodie nihil fecit!

Mood: meh...
Music: Remembrance

Yeah, remember that Latin test I couldn't vouch for? Well I actually had to translate 100 lines (well son of a ______!) It wasn't too bad doing all that work. That's all I did for the test. I just translated the text once. No vocab study. No grammar study. Nope, I didn't fail. I got a 95%! Mwuahahaha! I did better than the previous one when I did study. I'm not gonna apply that little "studying" device to Chemistry and Calculus anytime soon.

Speaking of which, I have a Chem. test Monday, a Calculus test Wednesday, and a Latin test Friday all next week. That's gonna be the week from hell. After that, I'm off for Spring Break! :D

Today was quite forgettable. I slept in until 8:45. That's sleeping in for me! Anywho, I did nothing until 12:00 p.m. At that point, I did my math homework that was due later on today. Then I went to English around 2:00 p.m. Came back for a 1/2 hour break, and went on to Math. Yep, that's it. Quite the exciting day.

On to more exciting things (to me, anyways), I bought a new computer just in time to obliterate the money left in my checking account before the FAFSA forms were due! YEAH! Of course, I bought the computer just because I wanted a new one. The fact that I did it right before the FAFSA deadline was just a coincidence.

Funny thing about where I got the PC from: They don't ship it unless it goes to the same address as the billing address (if using a credit card or debit card.) I did my first adult thing ever yesterday. I had to contact the company to tell them I was in college (if you know me, I NEVER call people.) They sent me a form over the internet. I had to fill it out and make a copy of my driver's license and both sides of the debit card. Then I had to fax all this information to them. Luckily, the mail room in the residence hall right next to mine (they are connected. Looks like one building, and it is, but there are two residence halls) has a fax machine. So I got all that crap done. I was quite proud of myself. I dealt with the problem all by myself. :)

That's about it for my exciting life. I'll see y'all later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kat said...

Good on you. Got a new computer and a little more soul power.

Yeah...I think you need to study for calculus and chem dude. Not to stress you out, but those grades sucked last time (I know you passed, but really)

11:46 AM  
Blogger cjufnf said...

Thanks, Kat.

Meh, they didn't really suck. I know my Chemistry class right now along with my Calculus class are supposed to be most difficult. The professors seem to take pride in telling us how hard it will be for us. So I consider myself doing pretty well.

I can't stand Chemistry, and I'm just hoping to pass for the moment. Calculus is just....wow....there was physics on my first Calc. test. That was depressing. Work. Why work? And it wasn't even the Work=(Force)*(distance) crap. It was using integrals and having a variable force. I'm horrible with Physics anyways. That was just Physics with more difficulties added into it. Sometimes you just have to listen to my friend Nate: "There are times when you just have to bend over, grab your ankles, and accept the rape." Chem 116 is one of those subjects (and sometimes Calc. 162). Chem 115 was pretty easy. 116 is a whole different world.

Besides, I'm not an A student. I don't delude myself. I'm just not good with certain subjects. I'm just hoping to pass with the bare minimum grade.

If the minimum wasn't what they were looking for, it wouldn't be called the minimum. Well, that's enough of my childish sentiments now. I'm off to Latin class. I think I have an idea for a post coming up next.... Thanks, Kat! :)

11:59 AM  
Blogger cjufnf said...

Ooh! I forgot to add this. On my first Calculus test last semester, I got a 49%. And that was an F with the curve, but I got a B for the semester. So as of right now, I'm not panicking about my grades. I'm just working to keep them up to where they are right now.

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home