Per vim stupratus sum et id erat non bonum.
So, my Calculus test was today. I cannot even begin to explain how difficult this test was. It was literally the hardest test I have EVER taken. I'm not exaggerating for sympathy or to make my life seem less boring than usual. It was truly within the definition of rape-tastic. I gotta tell you, I came out of that test bleeding from every orifice. Hell, I was bleeding from orifices I didn't even know I had! Let me put some perspective on this: 11 questions total and I knew 2 questions total. The rest were educated guesses or completely random-ass guesses.
I was very shocked by the difficulty of this test, but some of my friends from last semester who took the class I am in now said that their second test (which is the one I just took) was very hard as well. The curve was tremendous. The cut-off for an A was at 60%. Why do teachers purposely make tests so hard? The world may never know. FYI: I did end up studying for the Calc test (I wasn't going to originally after the Chem. test fiasco, but what the hell. I did anyways) and it still was barely of any help.
Now only 1 Chem. lab, 1 Latin test, and 1 English paper left to go. Two will be taken care of tomorrow, and Latin will be taken care of Friday. Then this week from hell will be over.
Update on Chem Test: Remember how I said I missed 8 questions out of 20 on the chem test? Well, the teachers screwed up and I really got another question right. That might not mean much to you, but that's another 5% added to my grade! YEAH! Now I'll really have a better chance of getting a C on the test.
I was very shocked by the difficulty of this test, but some of my friends from last semester who took the class I am in now said that their second test (which is the one I just took) was very hard as well. The curve was tremendous. The cut-off for an A was at 60%. Why do teachers purposely make tests so hard? The world may never know. FYI: I did end up studying for the Calc test (I wasn't going to originally after the Chem. test fiasco, but what the hell. I did anyways) and it still was barely of any help.
Now only 1 Chem. lab, 1 Latin test, and 1 English paper left to go. Two will be taken care of tomorrow, and Latin will be taken care of Friday. Then this week from hell will be over.
Update on Chem Test: Remember how I said I missed 8 questions out of 20 on the chem test? Well, the teachers screwed up and I really got another question right. That might not mean much to you, but that's another 5% added to my grade! YEAH! Now I'll really have a better chance of getting a C on the test.
2 Comments:
Dude..that seems so hard. I hope you can pull it out a little more next year. Or, do you think you're doing good?
It was difficult. I think I was just not having a good day when taking that test. Nothing to do with what I know or don't know.
I have a feeling I will be more...is committed the word I'm looking for?... when it comes to school next year. How 'bout responsible? Most likely. I just needed the first year to get into the feel of it. Now I know how hard I have to work (or not work) in various types of classes.
Post a Comment
<< Home