Placidum Ante Tempestem
Status: Uneasy
The week of rape has now officially begun. Let's see, English paper due tomorrow and a Chemistry test tonight from 8:30-9:30. Yes, I did read the chapters for the test this time. After my classes are over today, I hope to study a little more AND work on my English paper. Then we'll see how it proceeds from there. Let's not forget about the Math test Wednesday and the Latin test Friday. Stay tuned for more info on this horrific week.
The week of rape has now officially begun. Let's see, English paper due tomorrow and a Chemistry test tonight from 8:30-9:30. Yes, I did read the chapters for the test this time. After my classes are over today, I hope to study a little more AND work on my English paper. Then we'll see how it proceeds from there. Let's not forget about the Math test Wednesday and the Latin test Friday. Stay tuned for more info on this horrific week.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home