Salve, iterum
Well, after this post, the week of rape before Spring Break shall never be mentioned again. It finished off rapish enough, but with a high note: the Latin test was easy (of course.)
On to other things....okay...I got nothing.
Well, I do have to write an argumentative paper in English class about same-sex marriages. That should be interesting enough. The paper has to be 5-7 pages long. That sucks for me because I am not good at writing lengthy papers (and 5-7 pages is lengthy to me.) Heck, writing three pages can be a nuisance most of the time. Oh well.
And now onto the interesting results of a quiz that tells you what age you act. This just proves that I am not ready to plan out the rest of my life, get a job, and other responsible shit:
On to other things....okay...I got nothing.
Well, I do have to write an argumentative paper in English class about same-sex marriages. That should be interesting enough. The paper has to be 5-7 pages long. That sucks for me because I am not good at writing lengthy papers (and 5-7 pages is lengthy to me.) Heck, writing three pages can be a nuisance most of the time. Oh well.
And now onto the interesting results of a quiz that tells you what age you act. This just proves that I am not ready to plan out the rest of my life, get a job, and other responsible shit:
| You Are 11 Years Old |
Under 12: You are a kid at heart. You still have an optimistic life view - and you look at the world with awe. 13-19: You are a teenager at heart. You question authority and are still trying to find your place in this world. 20-29: You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. 30-39: You are a thirtysomething at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! 40+: You are a mature adult. You've been through most of the ups and downs of life already. Now you get to sit back and relax. |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home