Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Magnolia

I just got back from Latin, and when I was walking back, I passed by a magnolia tree that is almost in full bloom. The tree is located on a corner in front of either a sorority or a co-op house. It smelled wonderful. I dunno, just my random story for the day.

I have finally changed my major here at school now. I've now moved onto biology. I was thinking of going into something like Microbiology. I always did love biology in high school. If this new choice doesn't work (btw, my old major was Physics), then I won't have any clue what to do.

I really need to start looking for a summer job. I've either been busy or just plain forgotten to look for a job online. With finals only three weeks away, it's hard to think about anything else.

I've come to the conclusion that my sister and I no longer get along, nor will we ever again. We fought a lot as children even though we are six years apart. But, when she entered college and was no longer at home, we got along great. Then, after college, we no longer got along. It's not like she moved back home or anything that might put her in my face more often, we just have different opinions. Hell, the last time we fought was both on my birthday and the day after my mother's birthday. I don't know why she verbally fights me. I win every time because I don't lose it every time I fight. My sister gets heavily emotional and just starts crying. She has always been like that. The fight usually ends with her beginning to sniffle, and then I just leave so that I don't have to hear it. I've learned in my family that, when we fight, it isn't who is right who wins. The person who wins is the one who can last the longest. I can really be a stubborn ass. The same can be said of my mother. If my mother and I get in a fight, it could go on for quite some time before anything happens. But my sister just can't hold up. She breaks too easily. I don't know. Maybe I'm just a bad person...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home