And Peace Returned To Hoju-Town
Well, I got all that mess sorted out with the room cleaning and unpacking. Now, I haven't finished unpacking, but I have places for it now. Since no one is hiring me (and I wrote down who you are and where your businesses are you bastards), I'll be selling all this extra crap I have in the upcoming, neighborhood garage sale! You wouldn't believe what one can accumulate in over 10 years. Yep. I'm a packrat. Let's hope I make a little money...
I'm just sitting here at the computer doing nothing. I'm listening to music and chatting to a friend I made during the school year. I don't know his name, and I only know that he lives in Canada (and that he is in high school.) I seem to know a lot of people from around the world through the internet now... Let's see, I know people from the Netherlands, England, Canada, China, Singapore, and Germany (of course, I don't know if they are telling me the truth, but I assume they are.) The weirdest thing to happen so far is during this little chat (which is still ongoing right now) is that I heard strange noises coming through the open window that faces the backyard. I finally figured out that it was a medium-sized pack of coyotes. I could hear them yelping, barking, and howling. Of course, my dog is barking at them from behind the safety of the fence. It sounds like the coyotes are at the pig farm that is behind the field that is itself behind my house. I haven't heard coyotes around here and in LONG time. It's good to know they are making a comeback.
I'm just sitting here at the computer doing nothing. I'm listening to music and chatting to a friend I made during the school year. I don't know his name, and I only know that he lives in Canada (and that he is in high school.) I seem to know a lot of people from around the world through the internet now... Let's see, I know people from the Netherlands, England, Canada, China, Singapore, and Germany (of course, I don't know if they are telling me the truth, but I assume they are.) The weirdest thing to happen so far is during this little chat (which is still ongoing right now) is that I heard strange noises coming through the open window that faces the backyard. I finally figured out that it was a medium-sized pack of coyotes. I could hear them yelping, barking, and howling. Of course, my dog is barking at them from behind the safety of the fence. It sounds like the coyotes are at the pig farm that is behind the field that is itself behind my house. I haven't heard coyotes around here and in LONG time. It's good to know they are making a comeback.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home