Thursday, May 26, 2005

Infestation Update

Those damn Yellow Sac Spiders have been dying left and right....and you can really see the difference. Between my mother and I, their numbers have been decimated several times over. You don't see them too often. I guess they were making room for the new inhabitants:

It's that time again. Going on hiatus for several years after their first appearance, the common house roaches have made a marvellous return! Meh. I caught one crawling from the pantry a couple of minutes ago. Mom almost had a heart attack. I put him outside on the deck. Still under the class cup and plate. Oh, he will die if you're wondering. My mother thinks they showed up because the exterminator sprayed around the outside of our house a few days ago and possibly drove them inside. I don't care too much. Just a roach. Now, if it was one of those massive wood roaches, I might have had a problem.

I tell ya. Living next to a field and living way out in the country can sure have its drawbacks sometimes. Once the roaches are gone, I wouldn't be surprised if mice showed up again in the attic (which, by the way, make great pets if you can catch them.) It's the never-ending battle between man and nature over his/her home! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home