Just another post
First off, I added a new blog to the Kick-Ass Blogs section. It's called "Mommy, he scares me." It's a hilarious blog that I now enjoy reading very much. I ran across the blogger from one of his comments made at caliblog. Mommy, he scares me also has great links to other entertaining sites. My newest favorite is notproud.com. It's just a sight where people anonymously post confessions. I posted my first one a little while ago. Try to guess which one it is. It would be under the Miscellaneous section. If you can get it right...well...I have nothing to give you so it's probably not worth your time. Still fun to try, though.
Wow, it's 4 p.m. and I still haven't done a thing. Well, I did take a shower, eat breakfast, and then ate lunch later after that. Not that I don't have anything to do, I just lack motivation at the moment. I'm just liking my resting/recovery time from college. I'll most likely get my rear in gear later on this week or early next week.
Switching to the topic of close friends, I advise you to keep at least one close friend with whom you can always discuss your problems with. It's a lot cheaper than going to a psychiatrist/therapist. Where is this general advice coming from? Well, I have a good friend who lives in the Netherlands. I can talk to her about all of my unique problems, and she is very supportive. It helps me keep my sanity. It's definitely much better than keeping everything pent up inside.
Well, that's all for now. I can't really think of too much else to say. I'm currently taking pictures for hopefully my next post. Maybe someone can help me identify what's in the pictures...
Wow, it's 4 p.m. and I still haven't done a thing. Well, I did take a shower, eat breakfast, and then ate lunch later after that. Not that I don't have anything to do, I just lack motivation at the moment. I'm just liking my resting/recovery time from college. I'll most likely get my rear in gear later on this week or early next week.
Switching to the topic of close friends, I advise you to keep at least one close friend with whom you can always discuss your problems with. It's a lot cheaper than going to a psychiatrist/therapist. Where is this general advice coming from? Well, I have a good friend who lives in the Netherlands. I can talk to her about all of my unique problems, and she is very supportive. It helps me keep my sanity. It's definitely much better than keeping everything pent up inside.
Well, that's all for now. I can't really think of too much else to say. I'm currently taking pictures for hopefully my next post. Maybe someone can help me identify what's in the pictures...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home