WTF?
Okay, so I've finally started getting my room clean and getting all my stuff from college finally unpacked today. My mom keeps saying to put it all away. So today, I set about performing this eventually Herculean task.
All I have to say is comforters... Trying to find space for everything in my already small room at home, I've found six comforters! What the hell happened here? I remember there being only three (2 for the bed at home, one for school.) Where did these other comforters come from?!? What in the hell does a person do with six comforters? Build a fort?!???!! Christ! I can't find any space for anything in my room with comforters as far as the eye can see! I have an extremely small closet as well. Where am I supposed to put these damn things? Honestly!
Then there's the pillows, sheets, and other bedcoverings from beds long past. Why in the hell do I still have these?!? I have two pillows, and that's all I need! I don't need the other 7 that I've found! I tell ya, my room has been turned into a storing warehouse while I was away. Hell, I haven't even moved out yet. Where as my sister's room is immaculate because she got mad when her room was used a storage room AFTER she already moved out. Seriously. What the fuck? She can get over it. It's not like she uses the room anymore. Where as I'm still in mine, dammit! Screw it. The stuff that doesn't belong to me is going into her room. Then she can bitch at whoever the owner is, which won't be me.
All I have to say is comforters... Trying to find space for everything in my already small room at home, I've found six comforters! What the hell happened here? I remember there being only three (2 for the bed at home, one for school.) Where did these other comforters come from?!? What in the hell does a person do with six comforters? Build a fort?!???!! Christ! I can't find any space for anything in my room with comforters as far as the eye can see! I have an extremely small closet as well. Where am I supposed to put these damn things? Honestly!
Then there's the pillows, sheets, and other bedcoverings from beds long past. Why in the hell do I still have these?!? I have two pillows, and that's all I need! I don't need the other 7 that I've found! I tell ya, my room has been turned into a storing warehouse while I was away. Hell, I haven't even moved out yet. Where as my sister's room is immaculate because she got mad when her room was used a storage room AFTER she already moved out. Seriously. What the fuck? She can get over it. It's not like she uses the room anymore. Where as I'm still in mine, dammit! Screw it. The stuff that doesn't belong to me is going into her room. Then she can bitch at whoever the owner is, which won't be me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home