In pain, but it's all good
Well, first off, the refrigerator is broken. Something must be wrong with the compressor. It makes funny noises. Now everything has defrosted/melted. My mother went through and threw it all out. Good thing I still have the small fridge from up at school! I plugged it in and stuffed some salvageable foods in there. A guy is coming to fix it today, so that's good.
My friend had her baby on the 11th. She named him Owen. The funniest part is that his initials come out to be OLD! lol. I told her that if it was a girl, she should name her Lucy Skye *whatever her last name is* so that her initials would be LSD! I thought it was a great idea.
I found a nifty program on the internet that lets me see which friends have gone invisible on AIM! HA! You can run, but you can't hide anymore! Mwuahahahaha....
I got a Gmail account today! Yep, I'm one of the few, the proud, the google emailers. My sister has had an account for a while but couldn't give out invitations. She noticed today that she could! All right, sis!
Now for the pain. This morning I woke up with the absolute worst pain in my neck that I've felt in quite some time. The last time something hurt this bad is when I broke my nose. Advil does nothing. Nothing, I tell you, NOTHING! Meh. None of the pain relievers do, but that's okay. I'll just have to get a ladder and get over it.
My friend had her baby on the 11th. She named him Owen. The funniest part is that his initials come out to be OLD! lol. I told her that if it was a girl, she should name her Lucy Skye *whatever her last name is* so that her initials would be LSD! I thought it was a great idea.
I found a nifty program on the internet that lets me see which friends have gone invisible on AIM! HA! You can run, but you can't hide anymore! Mwuahahahaha....
I got a Gmail account today! Yep, I'm one of the few, the proud, the google emailers. My sister has had an account for a while but couldn't give out invitations. She noticed today that she could! All right, sis!
Now for the pain. This morning I woke up with the absolute worst pain in my neck that I've felt in quite some time. The last time something hurt this bad is when I broke my nose. Advil does nothing. Nothing, I tell you, NOTHING! Meh. None of the pain relievers do, but that's okay. I'll just have to get a ladder and get over it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home