Compilation
Mood: Tired
Music: Janis Joplin - Cry Baby
Well, to summarize my first week of school in a few words, it is sucktastic as usual. I'm not quite sure what my teacher is ever talking about in Philosophy class. Scratch that. I understand what she is saying, I just don't know why she is saying it. It has nothing to do with our readings. WTF? History might be going well. I'm not sure. We have three textbooks, but we have no reading assignments as far as I can tell. There's nothing in the syllabus, nor is there anything mentioned on the website. The professor just gives a lecture during class, and I take notes. I think I'll ask around today to see if anyone else knows what's going on. Organic Chem. doesn't seem to be too difficult at the moment. As my teacher said: "Organic Chemistry is easy. It's just a matter of remembering the structures of 30 or 40 million molecules." Latin is the same as always. I have the same damn teacher I had for 201. The sucky thing is that he doesn't really teach, but at least I'm used to it. And to end it all, Biology right now is like a review of everything I learned in high school.
I've been talking to one of my friends' girlfriends lately on AIM, and the discussions have been most entertaining for me. They are so great that I save the conversations so I can go back through and read them again later. One thing I haven't figured out is why the girl seems to have low self esteem, but she blames others for it. I was trying to discuss a philosophical topic to it, and she just said she didn't like it because she was dumb and not smart like me. She's said it in almost every conversation we've ever had. Then she has an away message that says something along the lines of "People who think they are smarter than you suck." Along with some other really funny stuff. I just wonder why she put it up because I never once put her down. She does it herself. I have to wonder why my friend is dating her. I wonder what other quirks there are about her like if she likes to be physically abused? Maybe my friend just likes to date girls who constantly put themselves down so that he is dominant in the relationship? I have some other theories that I won't put into written words for the simple fact that some of them are just sooooo wrong that it would just be cruel to put them up.
OH! A different friend of mine is gonna help me open up a t-shirt store on the web. It'll be fun making designs for the shirts. The best part is that the store is completely free. I've been having many great ideas for designs, so that will be awesome. "What an age we live in."
And yes, having no AC up at school sucks a nut, but it's gotten a whole lot better since it came down out of the mid 90's.
Well, that's all I can really think of right now except for the wedding I'll be going to next weekend. Then I'll pick up my car while at home, and then I'll finally have a car up at school! WOOHOO!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home