I suck at titles
Well, today has been....well, not interesting, but it's been keeping me busy enough so that I'm not bored. And in the end, that's all I can really ask for. I start of the day with screwing up my computer! The start bar disappeared (and no, I didn't choose to hide it, it seriously disappeared no matter what I tried.) Even a restart wasn't helping. Well, many aggravated minutes later, I get the damn thing back up. Only problem is when I maximized a program, it would cover the start bar. DAMNIT! It wasn't full-screen either. I was getting pissed. I eventually just did a system restore to the day before. Ha! Take that you bunch of bastards.
I go down to the kitchen to eat some serial and notice a massive spider on the wall above the pantry. So I dragged a chair over there, while bringing a glass cup and a piece of paper, to catch the little bugger. All I have to say is that the spider was damn fast. But I got him without too much trouble, and then I let it go out in the backyard. It still amazes me how nice I can be to the little critters crawling around this house. My good deed done for the day, I go off and eat some cereal. Frosted Mini-Wheats: the breakfast of champions.
Later on my mother wakes up. She asks if I'd like some cinnamon roles. Sure? Why not? I love the icing. So then I have my second breakfast of the day.
Next on the list of things to accomplish: take the dogs to the vet. That went all right. Saw a cute chocolate lab puppy while we were there as well. My mother and I also went to the pet store with the dogs to pick them out some new toys and treats.
Well, that's it. Told you there wasn't anything particularly interesting. Now I'm whittling away the time before I have to go outside and cut the backyard.
I go down to the kitchen to eat some serial and notice a massive spider on the wall above the pantry. So I dragged a chair over there, while bringing a glass cup and a piece of paper, to catch the little bugger. All I have to say is that the spider was damn fast. But I got him without too much trouble, and then I let it go out in the backyard. It still amazes me how nice I can be to the little critters crawling around this house. My good deed done for the day, I go off and eat some cereal. Frosted Mini-Wheats: the breakfast of champions.
Later on my mother wakes up. She asks if I'd like some cinnamon roles. Sure? Why not? I love the icing. So then I have my second breakfast of the day.
Next on the list of things to accomplish: take the dogs to the vet. That went all right. Saw a cute chocolate lab puppy while we were there as well. My mother and I also went to the pet store with the dogs to pick them out some new toys and treats.
Well, that's it. Told you there wasn't anything particularly interesting. Now I'm whittling away the time before I have to go outside and cut the backyard.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home