Sunday, August 14, 2005

It's finally here! :D

Thank the gods I move back up to school this Friday! I don't think I can stand being at home anymore. Since I was never able to get a job, I've just been home helping take care of the house all summer. It's damn boring! Kudos to my mother for having done it for the past 26 years and counting. Here's a list of the wonderful classes I'll be taking this coming semester:

- Latin 202 (This fulfills my language requirement!)
- History 102 (The Ancient World)
- Philosophy 301 (Greek Philosophy)
- Biology 121 (Just the first of many)
- Chemistry 255 (Biochemistry)

So yeah... I could stop with Latin after this semester, but if I continue to be so damn good at it, I could easily minor in it. I can only hope that Biochemistry is much better than my normal chem classes were because those sucked a nut. My mother said my father had loved Biochem, so let's hope it's genetic! In high school, I did damn well with Biology, so I should like it up at college, but who knows?

Everything else remains the same. Same dorm room, same roommate, same friends in the hallway. So yeah, that part should be freakin' smurf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home