Wednesday, August 17, 2005

School, Heat, and the Urge.

Inching ever closer to moving back up to school now. I'll be glad to be back up there away from here, but it's gonna have the most rapetastic drawback: no air conditioning. This wouldn't bother me too much, but as those of you who live in the Midwest know, this summer has been unusually hot. I can only hope it begins to cool down, but I bet it won't. Damn you, sun! Let me freeze to death in peace!

And for some reason, as much as I love the Red Green layout, I'm getting the urge to change it already. My guess is that I can only take so much green before having to look away. But what in the heck will I change it to this time? I have no ideas. I could just put an old layout up, but that's not original at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home