Sunday, September 25, 2005

I hate titles

Mood: Sluggish
Music: Chanting Monks (definitely not Gregorian, though)

First off, I'd like to bitch about how "well" I slept last night. You talk about having a screwed up night! It starts off with some weird ass dreams. Lemme tell you that these were weird enough to cause me to wake up and go "WTF?" Of course, I'm currently sick, and I have weird dreams when I'm sick. But then, as if sleeping weren't hard enough, stupid little groups of bitches continually walked past my window last night, and I could hear them all laughing, talking, and screaming. I wanted to shoot them. I was in the state of mind where if I did have a gun, I wouldn't have had a problem taking them out (Reason #224 for why I can't own weapons of any sort). I didn't just get waken up once by a group of bitches, but three times! This occurred at the times of 2:20 a.m., 3:17 a.m., and 4:21 a.m. I was so pissed I couldn't even see straight.

Okay, enough bitching. I need to cut back on that habit. Anywho, I did accomplish the task of doing my laundry today. Then, for the hell of it, I opened up a myspace account. Everytime I make a layout for it, I end up not liking it. I've made six layouts, but I hate them all. It's starting to annoy me. And I already have my first friend! It's one of my friends from high school. She and I would sit in our classes making smartass comments between the two of us when we got bored with the class. It was totally awesome. I miss those days.

Later, in a Harold and Kumar fashion, my friends and I had the hugest urge to Herbal.....NO! lol. Just kidding. Actually, we had the urge to go eat at Subway for lunch when we saw a Subway sandwich in the movie Happy Gilmore. It was delicious. I wonder if you can go in and just ask for a loaf of Italian Herbs and Cheese bread? I'm gonna try next time I'm there.

Well, I'm off to do nothing for the rest of the day. And also, I changed the layout to the default Autumn one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home