I'm not dead!
Mood: Meh
Music: Bonnie Raitt - Can't Make You Love Me
Well, that was almost a month of no blogging! I'm just sitting here watching The Abyss. School's been going all right I guess. Well, I had my first Organic Chemistry test last week, and I got an 80%! Hell yeah! I was excited. I also had my first Biology test, but I have no idea how that went.
Going on to Philosophy, my teacher finally started making sense. She now talks about the readings. Thank the gods! I also figured out what I'm supposed to read for History. I'm about 100 pages behind now, though, because I've gotten sick recently and haven't been too studious. I still feel like crap. I don't feel like going to my classes tomorrow having done nothing. I'd rather just go to sleep and wake up when I feel better. Even if I would wake up a week later. It would be worth it just to be able to breathe through my nose again.
I can't think of anything else to really write about right now, so this is probably a good time to stop writing.
Music: Bonnie Raitt - Can't Make You Love Me
Well, that was almost a month of no blogging! I'm just sitting here watching The Abyss. School's been going all right I guess. Well, I had my first Organic Chemistry test last week, and I got an 80%! Hell yeah! I was excited. I also had my first Biology test, but I have no idea how that went.
Going on to Philosophy, my teacher finally started making sense. She now talks about the readings. Thank the gods! I also figured out what I'm supposed to read for History. I'm about 100 pages behind now, though, because I've gotten sick recently and haven't been too studious. I still feel like crap. I don't feel like going to my classes tomorrow having done nothing. I'd rather just go to sleep and wake up when I feel better. Even if I would wake up a week later. It would be worth it just to be able to breathe through my nose again.
I can't think of anything else to really write about right now, so this is probably a good time to stop writing.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home