Update - I'm not dead!
Mood: Green
Music: Flying Lizards - I Want Money
Well, I found out last week what I got on my biology test. I got a B! Hell yeah. Let us never speak of this again.
My friends and I went on a Walmart Run a few hours ago, and I've got my fix of green tea for the next week. I also bought those awesome candy pumpkins that come out around Halloween. I love those damn things! So........much........SUGAR!
I also have some interesting information that I learned of last week. One night, while I was sitting at my computer (extremely bored I might add), I stumbled across one of those websites where you can search for sexual offenders that are in the nearby vicinity. I totally found like 20. It was awesome. I then proceeded to do searches of these people in directories around campus and the like (in case some of these offenders were students.) I'm excited to announce that we have 4 name matches. However, I don't know if they really are the sex offenders, but it's fun to do shit like that when you have nothing else to do. Another fun thing to do is to download the Google Earth program and try to find the houses of everyone you know. Then, print out the pictures of the houses and give them to your friends.
Another exciting event also happened last week (I think it was Wednesday, but it could have also been Monday.) Anywho, it was Bible Day! Hell yeah! Okay, it's not an official day, but it is up here at school. It's the day when all these old men hand out the pocket New Testaments. They are everywhere! You can't avoid them if you come into the campus. I definitely got FOUR pocket bibles. It was hilarious. I even got two from the same man (I purposely walked by him in the morning while I was wearing my glasses. Then, after my classes were over, I walked by the same man but with my glasses off.) I also picked up a pocket bible from the chem building. Someone left it on a windowsill. So yeah. I'm not sure what in the hell to do with them. I'm not Christian or anything. I'll probably take them home with me next weekend. Some of my family members are Christian. Maybe they could use them.
Well, not much else to say. Tomorrow I'll be cleaning the room and doing laundry.
Music: Flying Lizards - I Want Money
Well, I found out last week what I got on my biology test. I got a B! Hell yeah. Let us never speak of this again.
My friends and I went on a Walmart Run a few hours ago, and I've got my fix of green tea for the next week. I also bought those awesome candy pumpkins that come out around Halloween. I love those damn things! So........much........SUGAR!
I also have some interesting information that I learned of last week. One night, while I was sitting at my computer (extremely bored I might add), I stumbled across one of those websites where you can search for sexual offenders that are in the nearby vicinity. I totally found like 20. It was awesome. I then proceeded to do searches of these people in directories around campus and the like (in case some of these offenders were students.) I'm excited to announce that we have 4 name matches. However, I don't know if they really are the sex offenders, but it's fun to do shit like that when you have nothing else to do. Another fun thing to do is to download the Google Earth program and try to find the houses of everyone you know. Then, print out the pictures of the houses and give them to your friends.
Another exciting event also happened last week (I think it was Wednesday, but it could have also been Monday.) Anywho, it was Bible Day! Hell yeah! Okay, it's not an official day, but it is up here at school. It's the day when all these old men hand out the pocket New Testaments. They are everywhere! You can't avoid them if you come into the campus. I definitely got FOUR pocket bibles. It was hilarious. I even got two from the same man (I purposely walked by him in the morning while I was wearing my glasses. Then, after my classes were over, I walked by the same man but with my glasses off.) I also picked up a pocket bible from the chem building. Someone left it on a windowsill. So yeah. I'm not sure what in the hell to do with them. I'm not Christian or anything. I'll probably take them home with me next weekend. Some of my family members are Christian. Maybe they could use them.
Well, not much else to say. Tomorrow I'll be cleaning the room and doing laundry.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home