I'm Back!
Mood: content
Music: My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
Not only am I back, but so is the banner! Sorry about the images being gone. The server my images were hosted on died. So I had to move things around and upload all my images and sites again. It took a while to do, but now it is finished. Let us never speak of this again. Just kidding!
Nothing incredibly special has happened except for that I'm pretty damn sure I found my twin on My Space. Yep. It's creepy. From the same likes in games, characters, movies, and television to being approximately the same height, same color hair and eyes, same ethnic background, same zodiac sign, and the one that really takes the cake: the same birthday! The only difference is that he's 2 years older than me. Other than that, it's freakishly similar.
Well, I have to meet my lab partner to do our final lab reports for organic chem. Later on tonight I have a bio test that I haven't really studied for yet. I better get started on that. I'm off like a prom dress.
Music: My Humps - Black Eyed Peas
Not only am I back, but so is the banner! Sorry about the images being gone. The server my images were hosted on died. So I had to move things around and upload all my images and sites again. It took a while to do, but now it is finished. Let us never speak of this again. Just kidding!
Nothing incredibly special has happened except for that I'm pretty damn sure I found my twin on My Space. Yep. It's creepy. From the same likes in games, characters, movies, and television to being approximately the same height, same color hair and eyes, same ethnic background, same zodiac sign, and the one that really takes the cake: the same birthday! The only difference is that he's 2 years older than me. Other than that, it's freakishly similar.
Well, I have to meet my lab partner to do our final lab reports for organic chem. Later on tonight I have a bio test that I haven't really studied for yet. I better get started on that. I'm off like a prom dress.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home