Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Good Times, Good Times

Mood: Fine 'n' Dandy
Music: Palace of Halassar

Sorry I haven't been here much, although I doubt I've disappointed anyone. Oh well. Anywho, I have real-life excuses as to why I've been gone. The most major of which has to be the fact that for the first time in my life I am dating. The relationship is one month young now, so yeah. I consider that to be a good excuse. And the rest can be left to the college excuse. Although, as usual, it requires little trying. Except for the fact that I have an Organic Chem. test Thursday night, and I still haven't studied. 32 reaction mechanisms I must know by then along with the ability to name compounds. Argh.

Nothing else really going on at the moment. Spring Break is next week, and thank the gods for that. I miss my dogs. I'd like to see them again. They're getting old. Stupid school taking so much of my time. I don't think I"ll ever reach a point in my life where I shall like school. It's just instinct to hate something like it for me.

Well, trying to think of things to write is starting to piss me off because in all truth I don't want to write something at the moment. I just thought I needed to since I've been gone so long. So I'm gonna go disappear again. You know, attend my 3-hour seminar for Philosophy...crimony....it's so long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home