Hola
Mood: giddy
Music: Temple of Light - Fable Soundtrack
Everything is fine. Or at least as fine as it can get considering school starts back up tomorrow (after Spring Break, of course), and I haven't done a damn bit of work all break. Fuck it. I didn't want to do it, so there I was not doing it. I stand by my decision. What is it that they say? "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time."
On another time-wasting note, I have discovered the most awesome desktop buddy known to man. It's from the official Tomb Raider game website (http://www.tombraider.com), and, as you might be expecting, the desktop buddy is Lara! She's really for telling you when the site has new updates (she talks, actually), but when there's nothing going on, she'll stretch, walk, run, climb up windows (It's fucking awesome), shimmy, do a handstand, break-dance (that's what it looks like anyways), and if you click on her she'll either do a diving roll or shoot her guns. She'll say things every once in a while too. Kinda gets annoying after awhile. But it still is a helluva lotta fun to play with! One of the funniest parts is when she's doing one of her stretches, her boobs bounce...a lot. It's fabulous!
Music: Temple of Light - Fable Soundtrack
Everything is fine. Or at least as fine as it can get considering school starts back up tomorrow (after Spring Break, of course), and I haven't done a damn bit of work all break. Fuck it. I didn't want to do it, so there I was not doing it. I stand by my decision. What is it that they say? "Time you enjoy wasting isn't wasted time."
On another time-wasting note, I have discovered the most awesome desktop buddy known to man. It's from the official Tomb Raider game website (http://www.tombraider.com), and, as you might be expecting, the desktop buddy is Lara! She's really for telling you when the site has new updates (she talks, actually), but when there's nothing going on, she'll stretch, walk, run, climb up windows (It's fucking awesome), shimmy, do a handstand, break-dance (that's what it looks like anyways), and if you click on her she'll either do a diving roll or shoot her guns. She'll say things every once in a while too. Kinda gets annoying after awhile. But it still is a helluva lotta fun to play with! One of the funniest parts is when she's doing one of her stretches, her boobs bounce...a lot. It's fabulous!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home