Revival
Mood: Sleepy
Music: A Sinking Ship
So, after being sick for over a week and not really doing anything, I decided I should lend some attention to my websites. I've been negelecting them for a while. One, in fact, turned four years old today! That's quite a run.
I'm starting to get more active in my computer use. Hey, it gives my life some meaning to have something to do online whether it be updating websites, creating wallpapers, and whatever. As of right now, I really don't have anything else to do. I'm desperately awaiting the arrival of school once again. I want to get back up there and see my friends, damn it.
Nothing else going on. The end.
Music: A Sinking Ship
So, after being sick for over a week and not really doing anything, I decided I should lend some attention to my websites. I've been negelecting them for a while. One, in fact, turned four years old today! That's quite a run.
I'm starting to get more active in my computer use. Hey, it gives my life some meaning to have something to do online whether it be updating websites, creating wallpapers, and whatever. As of right now, I really don't have anything else to do. I'm desperately awaiting the arrival of school once again. I want to get back up there and see my friends, damn it.
Nothing else going on. The end.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home