Shite
Mood: Lazy
Music: You Can't Always Get What You Want - Rolling Stones
I had an interesting dream a few nights ago. I don't remember most of it (shocking, I know), but one thing did stand out. For some reason, it was a well-known fact in my dream that the gods were returning. I don't remember why, when, or where. That's it. Yep, it was strange.
Since I don't have a job this summer, my sister found one for me! lol. Actually, she told this small-businessman who needed a website that I could do it for him. I would be paid. I have several websites, and damn it, I'm pretty good at it. Well, just html and CSS. Fuck that flash and javascript shite. Maybe I'll learn that much later. Anywho, it works out perfectly because this guy doesn't need an in-depth site. Just a homepage and a few other pages. Just plain html. Nothing fancy. Hell, I could do that. Maybe that should be my job? Hmmm... I'm thinking of creating another site offering my.....ahem....services.
Nothing else is really going on. I don't have that much to do during the day, so I end up either sleeping a lot or playing games such as Rakion. Speaking of Rakion, I love that fucking game. I started out as a mage, and I'm not bad with that character at all. I had a warrior character that I left at level 1 and never used. However, 3 days ago, I took him out of his cage. Let me say, I love the warrior! I'm sorry to say it, but I love it more than I love the mage. And the mage is pretty fun. I just enjoy dispensing some old-fashioned ass-kicking with a sword instead of magic.
Nothing much else to say. So go download Rakion. It's free. Go ahead! Waste your lives away like me! lol. Hey, it'll give you something to do when college starts back up. Believe me...
Music: You Can't Always Get What You Want - Rolling Stones
I had an interesting dream a few nights ago. I don't remember most of it (shocking, I know), but one thing did stand out. For some reason, it was a well-known fact in my dream that the gods were returning. I don't remember why, when, or where. That's it. Yep, it was strange.
Since I don't have a job this summer, my sister found one for me! lol. Actually, she told this small-businessman who needed a website that I could do it for him. I would be paid. I have several websites, and damn it, I'm pretty good at it. Well, just html and CSS. Fuck that flash and javascript shite. Maybe I'll learn that much later. Anywho, it works out perfectly because this guy doesn't need an in-depth site. Just a homepage and a few other pages. Just plain html. Nothing fancy. Hell, I could do that. Maybe that should be my job? Hmmm... I'm thinking of creating another site offering my.....ahem....services.
Nothing else is really going on. I don't have that much to do during the day, so I end up either sleeping a lot or playing games such as Rakion. Speaking of Rakion, I love that fucking game. I started out as a mage, and I'm not bad with that character at all. I had a warrior character that I left at level 1 and never used. However, 3 days ago, I took him out of his cage. Let me say, I love the warrior! I'm sorry to say it, but I love it more than I love the mage. And the mage is pretty fun. I just enjoy dispensing some old-fashioned ass-kicking with a sword instead of magic.
Nothing much else to say. So go download Rakion. It's free. Go ahead! Waste your lives away like me! lol. Hey, it'll give you something to do when college starts back up. Believe me...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home