Thursday, June 01, 2006

Whoa

Mood: Pretty Smurf
Music: Buttons - PCD

Wow. I haven't posted in quite a while. Sorry about that. I've given into some of my friends and joined livejournal just for fun. So I've been using that one more often. I think I will just be copying posts between all my blogs from now on (yes, I have multiple blogs. 4 to be exact. lol).

Where to start? Well, school's been out since May 6th for me. Things went well enough. I learned I could get by with a B by not trying. I approved of it. I was in a relationship for two months that ended quite badly on April 1st. I met a new special someone 3 weeks later. The funny thing is that I wasn't out looking to date anyone else at the time. This person found me. So I'm sure this isn't simply a recovery relationship. I really like this person. Still no job for the summer yet. I've been trying and trying. It's depressing to get denied after so many times. I'm bored out of my mind and can't wait for school to start back up in August. That way, I'll be closer to the person I'm dating. Our houses our 3 hours apart, but when I'm at school, we're only 1.5 hours apart. Much easier for visits.

Sorry again for disappearing to anyone out there who actually reads this. I'll shall be updating it from now on when I make a post in one of my other blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home