Summer Update
Mood: happy
Music: Palace of Halassar
Okay, I've been doing a lot of quiz posts lately, but I've been lacking in actual information about my life. So here's something to catch you up on my summer. I'll have a highlights list to make it go a little faster.
- My boyfriend broke up with me
- I couldn't find a job
- I gave up looking for a job after a month
- I visited several friends over the summer to help maintain my bits of sanity
- I joined manhunt
- I became a manhunt whore.....lol
So yeah, those are the major occurences. Good times. Good times. You may be wondering why I say good times about a boyfriend breaking up with me. To be honest, yes, as always, there was the initial deer in headlights phase when being broken up with, but after that, I wasn't upset at all. I was like "Whatever. Ooh! Foil!" It was the best breakup ever. lol.
Everything else has been as fine as can be considering I'm at home for the summer where about 99.9% of my friends don't really live anywhere near me. And the very few that do are a little hard to see when they are gone up at summer school and the like. This leaves me at home with nothing to do, really. The only person I see most of the time is my own mother. Do you know how maddening that can be? It is a miracle no one has been murdered in this house. School starts up in about 3.5 weeks, and this makes me incredibly happy. I will not be returning home again for such a long period of time. Fuck that.
I'm sleepy again and becoming bored/impatient. Fuck off. Go read someone else's journal.
Music: Palace of Halassar
Okay, I've been doing a lot of quiz posts lately, but I've been lacking in actual information about my life. So here's something to catch you up on my summer. I'll have a highlights list to make it go a little faster.
- My boyfriend broke up with me
- I couldn't find a job
- I gave up looking for a job after a month
- I visited several friends over the summer to help maintain my bits of sanity
- I joined manhunt
- I became a manhunt whore.....lol
So yeah, those are the major occurences. Good times. Good times. You may be wondering why I say good times about a boyfriend breaking up with me. To be honest, yes, as always, there was the initial deer in headlights phase when being broken up with, but after that, I wasn't upset at all. I was like "Whatever. Ooh! Foil!" It was the best breakup ever. lol.
Everything else has been as fine as can be considering I'm at home for the summer where about 99.9% of my friends don't really live anywhere near me. And the very few that do are a little hard to see when they are gone up at summer school and the like. This leaves me at home with nothing to do, really. The only person I see most of the time is my own mother. Do you know how maddening that can be? It is a miracle no one has been murdered in this house. School starts up in about 3.5 weeks, and this makes me incredibly happy. I will not be returning home again for such a long period of time. Fuck that.
I'm sleepy again and becoming bored/impatient. Fuck off. Go read someone else's journal.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home