Saturday, August 12, 2006

Huzzah, Shazam, Kudos, and all that other fun stuff.

Mood: Tired
Music: High Charity

I move back up to college on August 19th. This is good news. This is very good news indeed. A little recap on my summer, it was mostly incredibly boring. I was at home. In retrospect, that wasn't a good move. Oh well. I won't be going home again for the summer. Ever. Unless I hit really hard times, I don't plan on moving back. This makes me happy.

I have 12 credit hours this coming semester. I believe it will be one of the more smurfin' choices I've ever made. The reason for this is because I'd like to see how well I can do in classes such as Physics. Besides, since I changed majors, I got a lot of the classes I need to take out of the way before I had done the switching. That left me with free space that would normally be filled up with the gen ed classes. So for now I'm sticking with Physics, Bio, and Sociology. And you'd think that with that kind of class lineup that my schedule would be nice. No. Oh no. OH HELL NO! Fucking checker board. Why do they do this to me? Now it's not really anyone's fault. Bio and Sociology have only ONE lecture that is offered during only one time a week. Bio is in the morning. Sociology is in the late afternoon. Damnation. I hate late classes. And then physics along with the bio and physics labs are thrown in between to make it just sucky enough. So yeah. Lucky me. Damn schedule. I hate wasting time. And by that, I mean wasting in on campus doing absolutely nothing. I don't mind wasting my time in my room with my friends. That's perfectly fine, of course.

Ooh! Now with Physics (the gods help me in that class), my best friend and I will be in the same lecture! Hell yeah! This, although good, could also be quite disasterous. One can only hope! I share Bio and Soc with my first ex. Good times. :)

You know I don't think I ever told you (who the hell reads this? Honestly now...), but I'm homosexual. So this will help catch you up on a lot before I start spouting something about my boyfriends and exes. So there ya have it. And to catch you up on my dating life, two failed relationships so far. Not good times. The last one ended June 10th. Meh. I didn't really care. I have this ability to tell when a relationship is about to end/go downhill. So I felt it coming for a while.

Moving on to a totally different topic, I've been getting lots of those damn spam comments. lol. It seems to have died down recently though. Luckily I have it set up so the comments must be approved first. This makes things much simpler. I suppose I could go with a different comments system all together like other people have, but I'm just a little too lazy to do that.

Well, that's all for now. I actually have more I could talk about, but I'd like to save that for a different post. It'll give me a reason to come back. I'd like to start using this blog more. And I bet I will once college starts up. There's never really a boring moment while up at college! I can't wait! :D See y'all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home