I am reborn...
Mood: lethargic
3...2....1....GO! Whoa, it's been quite a while since I last posted something. In short, school sucks, social life is a hodgepodge of good and shitty. It's cold outside, and I love it. That's right, you heat-loving motherfuckers, I like the cold. Nothing like that freezing, painful, chap-your-ass cold weather. GO!
Bioinformatics: the collection, classification, storage, and analysis of biochemical and biological information using computers especially as applied in molecular genetics and genomics... GO!
I can't stress this enough: I hate smoking. I despise it. I abhor it. GO!
If one more stupid bitch says they don't believe in evolution because there is no way we came from monkeys, I'm gonna kill it with a skillet for its ignorance. GO!
I look forward to Running With Scissors.
And I am through!
3...2....1....GO! Whoa, it's been quite a while since I last posted something. In short, school sucks, social life is a hodgepodge of good and shitty. It's cold outside, and I love it. That's right, you heat-loving motherfuckers, I like the cold. Nothing like that freezing, painful, chap-your-ass cold weather. GO!
Bioinformatics: the collection, classification, storage, and analysis of biochemical and biological information using computers especially as applied in molecular genetics and genomics... GO!
I can't stress this enough: I hate smoking. I despise it. I abhor it. GO!
If one more stupid bitch says they don't believe in evolution because there is no way we came from monkeys, I'm gonna kill it with a skillet for its ignorance. GO!
I look forward to Running With Scissors.
And I am through!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home