Friday, November 10, 2006

Stormy

Mood: apathetic
Music: Future Proof - Massive Attack

It's 70 outside. Why the fuck is it 70?!? Goddamn warmness. I want my winter cold, damn it! Oh well, at least it looks like it'll storm. Here's hoping for the best!

Yet another day of one class is here. Sociology. Ugh.

Gina Torres, I love you. Melinda Clarke, I love you too. lol

Actually, this is interesting looking at her IMDB profile (Melinda's).... I must present this new bit of information to a friend. It'll help to make a new connection.

This weekend will be very busy what with writing a bunch of bio lab reports.

An update on my feelings towards certain people. Each sentence (both simple and compound) applies to one person and one person only unless noted otherwise. I despise you. As for you, well, you I hate, and I am disgusted with you as well. And you, you are just pathetic. You two...you ought to die. You I'm unsure on because you both have your good moments and yet you fuck everything up when you talk sometimes. You I care about a lot, but I don't know if you really feel the same way about me. As for all the friends, none of you have fucked up which is why you are all in the green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home