Wootness
Mood: sick
So it turns out taking a 2-hour nap is good for an all-day-long headache. I woke up to idiots screaming in the hallway. My head's not hurting as much as it was before, but damn it, every time I hear someone talk I want them to die for no reason. Well, I guess there is a reason. I just want silence is all. Now I sit here kinda feeling weird in the stomach. God, I hope I don't decide to throw up at all during the night. Or ever up here for that matter. I have to pee...something I think I'll have to leave the room for, but I really don't wanna move.
So..the Sociology test...I somehow got a 204 out of 200.... Yeah...WTF? There wasn't even extra credit on it. I'll talk to the teacher to make sure it isn't a typo online. It could be that my grade isn't like that in the actual gradebook but is like that only online. I don't wanna get my hopes up on a really high grade that actually may not exist. If it is the right grade, well hot damn!
If I hear or see the phrase "Different strokes for different folks" one more time, I'm gonna beat someone. Let's diversify, people. There are more ways to say that. For instance, "To each his own" or "Whatever floats your boat". These work just as well.
Okay, someone's gonna die in the hallway now. I'll be back later.
So it turns out taking a 2-hour nap is good for an all-day-long headache. I woke up to idiots screaming in the hallway. My head's not hurting as much as it was before, but damn it, every time I hear someone talk I want them to die for no reason. Well, I guess there is a reason. I just want silence is all. Now I sit here kinda feeling weird in the stomach. God, I hope I don't decide to throw up at all during the night. Or ever up here for that matter. I have to pee...something I think I'll have to leave the room for, but I really don't wanna move.
So..the Sociology test...I somehow got a 204 out of 200.... Yeah...WTF? There wasn't even extra credit on it. I'll talk to the teacher to make sure it isn't a typo online. It could be that my grade isn't like that in the actual gradebook but is like that only online. I don't wanna get my hopes up on a really high grade that actually may not exist. If it is the right grade, well hot damn!
If I hear or see the phrase "Different strokes for different folks" one more time, I'm gonna beat someone. Let's diversify, people. There are more ways to say that. For instance, "To each his own" or "Whatever floats your boat". These work just as well.
Okay, someone's gonna die in the hallway now. I'll be back later.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home